Category List

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Pinner wrote: Chicago train yard. ~ I LOVE this picture! My dad, uncles, & some of my cousins all worked for the railroad. At that time it was known as Chicago & Northwestern line (C & NW), then it was sold to Metra. I miss the old yellow & green color scheme...

trains & travel
trains & travel
Click here to download
Les Puces de Saint-Ouen, the worlds largest flea market, Paris, France
Les Puces de Saint-Ouen, the worlds largest flea market, Paris, France
Click here to download
Halloween simplicity
Halloween simplicity
Click here to download
Glacier National Park, Montana
Glacier National Park, Montana
Click here to download
Pinner wrote: Chicago train yard. ~ I LOVE this picture! My dad, uncles, & some of my cousins all worked for the railroad. At that time it was known as Chicago & Northwestern line (C & NW), then it was sold to Metra. I miss the old yellow & green color scheme...
Pinner wrote: Chicago train yard. ~ I LOVE this picture! My dad, uncles, & some of my cousins all worked for the railroad. At that time it was known as Chicago & Northwestern line (C & NW), then it was sold to Metra. I miss the old yellow & green color scheme...
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment